(Above: Autumn Aspens by the First and Second Grade Students)
November 20th: End of Trimester
November 23rd-27th: No School Thanksgiving Break
Back to School Zoom Session: https://vimeo.com/466705438
Important Parent Reminders:
- Please try and pack your children’s snacks in a separate labeled container. They are usually very hungry during morning snack time, so a substantial snack is appreciated.
- If your child is staying for aftercare – please pack an additional snack
- Please leave one water bottle at school – we will wash each week
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, and indoor shoes stay at school
- Please make sure your child has extra masks (4) to remain at school – we will wash any soiled masks at the end of each day and return to cubbies
LOWER SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Back to School Zoom Sessions:
- First and second grade students will perform their Spanish song “Cada Semilla” (“Every Seed”) at Friday Morning Meeting, 10/16. It will be recorded and available to parents at a later date.
- The 5th and 6th graders collaborated to create an acrylic painting for the side of the free box. Go check out their public art!
UPPER SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
CAS September Electives: Art, Music, Dance, and Theater
Shai Ann: https://vimeo.com/466036815
COMMUNITY EVENTS- ALL GRADES
Positive Youth Development Workshop for parents, teachers, and anyone who works with youth.
Date: Wed, October 21st, 9am-1pm
Grade level: N/A
As teens transition from childhood to young adulthood, they often have trouble gaining respect and being heard. Learn how to help your child develop the skills to have their voice listened to and respected by attending the Positive Youth Development Workshop. This free virtual workshop will open your eyes to what authentic youth engagement looks like, and how to support our youth as they tackle the issues that impact them. Register at https://tchnetwork.org/class-registration/#pyd or call 970-708-7096 for more information.