Process & Application
To begin the admissions process, please follow these steps:
- 1) Read the student and parent handbook:
- 2) Request an application packet:
- 3) Complete and return the application with a non-refundable $50 fee to:
Telluride Mountain School Admissions
200 San Miguel River Drive
Telluride, CO 81435
- 4) Schedule a visit by contacting the school.
Parents of children who will be attending preschool should plan on visiting without their child. Older children are encouraged to spend a day or a half-day at the school. Parents may tour the facility and visit with a school administrator during the student visit or at another time.
- 5) The Head of School and Admissions Committee will review the application following the family visit and may request additional information at that time.
- 6) Admissions decisions are mailed in early April and on a rolling basis thereafter.
If your child is accepted, a non-refundable deposit of $750 is required within 30 days of the student's written or verbal acceptance. All deposits must be accompanied by a signed enrollment contract reserving the student's seat and guaranteeing payment for the entire year's tuition.
Re-enrollment decisions for students currently enrolled are made in late winter of each year, prior to the admission of new students. Families will be offered a new enrollment contract for the upcoming year, which must be returned within 30 days of the written offer of re-enrollment.